Membership application or renewal form (click to download form)
Pay online now with PayPal
(click one of the following options)
CCWA Annual Single Membership
($1 convenience fee)
CCWA Annual Family Membership
($1 convenience fee)
Why join CCWA?
No matter where you live, joining the Corpus Christi Windsurfing Association helps promote, protect and support
windsurfing in the Coastal Bend.
Our energetic and motivated Board of Directors and Launch Site Advocates actively
implement the club's Mission Statement.
The CCWA is recognized by park, city, county and state agencies as the "go-to" source for input from the windsurfing community.
The strength of our numbers (we currently have 161 members) helps us get their attention.
Attend Quarterly Meetings to stay informed,
to discuss our priorities and to help guide the direction of the club. It's also a great way to get to know other windsurfers in the area.
Club members receive our monthly newsletter,
CCWA Currents, filled with current information. Choose to receive mailed hard copy or downloadable PDF version online.
Join the Corpus Christi Windsurfing Association and become a part of the team. Your membership dollars help pay for events, projects and club activities.
Annual membership fees are $20 for individuals and $30 for families.
Members: Please renew your membership!
The Corpus Christi Windsurfing Association’s primary purpose is to
serve as a non-profit civic organization focusing on the education,
awareness, and enhancement of the sport of windsurfing. As a
membership-driven organization, the CCWA relies on annual membership
dues and volunteers to further the cause of windsurfing in the
Corpus Christi area.
Your membership dues and contributions helped the CCWA to:
- Hold the first annual Discover Windsurfing Day, introducing
almost 100 new people to the sport for free. This year's DWD is set
for July 14, 2007.
- Organize the club's Launch Access Committee, which works with other
local groups to secure beach access.
- Hold several Oleander Clean Up days, picking up litter at one of Corpus' most popular windsurfing launches.
- Join Surfriders Foundation in a Paddle Out For Clean Water event.
- Hold a Storm Water Stenciling day in the Oleander Park area.
- Organize the first annual All Sport Swap Meet during March 2007.
- Provide volunteers for annual
US Wind and Water Open event.
- Organize and manage the windsurfing portion of the
2006 Velocity Games. The four-day event included a “Taste of Windsurfing”
introducing visitors to windsurfing.
- Develop an interactive online Forum for members to share ideas,
tips, discussions, and provide feedback on issues related to
windsurfing in the Corpus Christi area.
- Address water quality at our area sailing sites by providing easy
access to State of Texas testing information and results on the CCWA
- Protect and enhance beach access by establishing a “Launch Access
Committee” and through direct interaction with the City of Corpus
Christi’s, Parks & Recreation Department.
- Establish a “Launch Site Advocacy” program.
- Design and implement a new, up-to-date CCWA website.
- Provide e-mail delivery of the monthly newsletter, the “CCWA
Please continue your contribution by renewing your membership and
get involved in the CCWA. This is your club and as a dues-paying
member and volunteer you contribute to the achievement of the goals
and objective of the CCWA. Furthermore, your contribution to the
CCWA, a non-profit organization, may be tax deductible.
JOIN US - Download Membership application or renewal form